Last decade results

n k abhiram (CA Final , CS Final ) (629 Points)

16 January 2014  

Hi 

Check out the results of last 10 years in attached file

I am not posting this to hurt any one by showing the lowest %  of results declared by the Institute nor I am making comments against the institute.

This is my 6th attempt, cleared 2nd group in 3rd attemept after that could not clear 1st group. Since last 3 attempts i was passing in every subject but loosing in aggregate, but this time I got 23 in SFM and 32 in audit not even crossing the total 150.

Appear Passed  Pass% Appear Passed  Pass% Appear. Passed  Pass%
November, 2013 51710 2932 5.67 54775 4026 7.35 32750 1013 3.11

Just look at the figures,  out of 51710 students only 5.67% are able to crack out 1st group rest are really dumb or not fit for this profession? I am really surprised. 

But I have the hopes that in the next coming attempt we can change the above figures we can be one who among the 5% passed out. There are attempt where the results have crossed 30% +.

Nor You or I are the only one who have lost exams there are 45000+ students they all dream for a brighter future

Dont give up any this its all for the time being,  just realax for 2 days then start preparing for the future. One day we will shine like a pearl in the ocean 

Remember failure is the key to success.

Wishing you all the very best for your future