Kvat - karnataka professional tax paid two times. refund how

Hi,

I have made double payment of Karnataka Professional Tax of my client from my pocket. Once manually and another time online. Now i dont have any idea how to take a refund or to treat it as prepaid taxes for the next year.

Kindly guide me the procedure wherein i can atleast make KVAT/KPT department to treat it as prepadi Professional Tax.

Kindly reply soon.

Thanks in advance.!!!

ADVOCATE

In the current network system, the double payment will be showing in the credit of the Government.  Kindly write a letter to your VAT (LVO) authorities about the double payment and get a dated acknowledgement.  Also in the letter, be specific to ask for the refund of the excess remitted and if it is not possible, kindly request them to transfer the one payment to the next accouting year in advance.

Thanks.

rengaraj r.k

Total likes : 1 times

same problem also here can any one send me the letter format to get excess Professional tax paid plz

FINANCE & ACCOUNTS

Hi, I have done the PT payment in excess of Rs.300/- online. Now PT Return is not getting submitted stating "You can not pay more than Rs. 100 of the tax payable/demand...Please check payment details". How to submit the Return now as today is 17th, on or before 20th Return needs to be filed. Please help me in this. Thank you.

Hi, I have made double payment of Karnataka Professional Tax of my client from my pocket. Once manually and another time online. Now i dont have any idea how to take a refund or to treat it as prepaid taxes for the next year.   Kindly guide me the procedure wherein i can at least make KVAT/KPT department to treat it as prepaid Professional Tax.   Kindly reply soon.

Hi, I have made double payment of Karnataka Professional Tax of my client from my pocket. Once manually and another time online. Now i dont have any idea how to take a refund or to treat it as prepaid taxes for the next year.   Kindly guide me the procedure wherein i can atleast make KVAT/KPT department to treat it as prepadi Professional Tax.  

Kindly reply soon.

Thanking You.

Can any one send me the letter format to get excess Professional tax paid plz

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU