Know yourself to grow yourself

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33506 Points)

25 January 2014  

I know title of the topic does not match to this academic forum but this article will change your thought process. So result is out & most repeated question seen in Forum Section & Expert Section is; “Please suggest best books”; or “Please advice how to study so & so paper and Crack exams”.

It is like each attempt we buy new author’s book & we explore brand new method of studying with the hope that "Pappu pass ho jayega!!". Let me tell you rather alarm you all that this is the main reason why majority of CA student fails. Yes only CA students fails miserabely this way!!

Let me quickly share with you recent incident which I have noticed. A guy went to petrol pump and he was in hurry so was waiting for his number to come. In few minutes it was his turn & he gave 2000 bucks & told to man at work fill it fast. That fellow asked, "Petrol or Diesel politely".  Guy told him cant you see model & make out do i need to say every time I come here to fill petrol". Man at work Said, "Saab upar se to sabhi model ek jaise hote he par engine ek jaisa nahi hota he" (Translation: Sir all model looks same from their appearance but there is different engine inside of each model"). If i put petrol in your diesel engine or vice versa your engine would get locked & your car may catch fire.

Same is a case with us, we assume that every student appearing for CA CPT / IPCC / Final are all belong to same category & the books which rankers read or the method they followed if followed then surely we will also got thru.

But my dear friends this is not the case, you before following someone you need to be competent enough like him. You got to check does you conditions viz. Intellect, social surrounding, background etc. is same enough or not.

So in short check which engine you belongs to, are you competent enough with that person to whom you are trying to follow.

I would advice to explore yourself, your limitation & your strong point! Assess each book sharply before following it and make a good study plan.

There is only 3 basic things needed for success in any fields. Remember this 3D:

Discipline, Dedication & Determination!

All the best & keep Rokinn!!