King's Speech - Union Budget- My Analysis

Page no : 4

student (ca final student) (198 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

nicely analysised.

great work bro.

sonu gupta (sucess ) (95 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

You have given such a thoughtful artical a valuable analysis...i realy appreciate....

and finally jo denge wo hi lena padega hum kuch bhi expect nahi kar skte ..

inka to bs y hai ek haath diya to dusre hath liya......

nice article......thanks for sharing..

Heena Agrawal (articleship) (41 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

GOOD ANALYSIS MADE BY YOU..... KEEP IT UP

1 Like

CA Bishnu Agarwal (Chartered Accountants) (55 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Good one

1 Like

(Guest)

GREAT WORK DUDE...KEEP IT UP...!!!!!

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Thx everyone for noticing the post

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Great work bro.... u have presented it in avery good manner.... Thanx for sharing...
1 Like

Richa (Internal Auditor) (122 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

gr8 job...well analysed........ keep it up

Tehsinkhan Pathan (CA CMA DISA(ICAI) B.COM)   (3956 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

GREAT ARTICLE BRO................KEEP SHARING...................

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE THE FINANCE MINISTER OF THE INDIA.......................

1 Like

Pradeep Kumar (CA article,B.COM,CS) (303 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

very nice..............

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Dear Pulkit,

I think you are over cricticising tghe government....

180000/ 190000/250000/500000 tak ki exemption hai yaar aur kitni chahiye?  

How will the government serve the common man without TAX?

AGANWADI waale point mein apne corruption ka mudda uthaaya, it has nothing to do with the budget, it shall be lack of proper implementation.

Populist budget toh aana hi hota hai, ignore that.

INFLATION has got a lot to do with INTERNATIONAL FACTORS, budget is very much less responsible for it as compared to international factors eg. CRUDE OIL FLUCTUATION AND DEMAND SUPPLY MISMATCH

1 Like

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Dear Pulkit,

I really respect all your ideas and ur ability and willingness to write.

i just wanted to share my opinion

so dont take it personally

regards 

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

@ Tehsinkhan - Arrey no bro. Agar main Pranab da ka 1% bhi seekkh gaya toh meri lyf safal ho jayeegi...

India is lucky to have an educated highly qualified person like Manmohan Singh ji as our PM & Pranab Da as FM...

Replied 01 March 2011

@ Siddharth -  I am really happy that u have read my write-up and  given ur honest opinion. Bro I can never criticize the  person like Pranab Da. Actually what I talked abt. were expectations and analysis as a common man. Let's discuss ur points one by one:-

(1) Aanganwadi - Ur father is giving you 100Rs as pocket money. Now you ask for an increase of 200 in it then he s'd first see whether u r utilizing that amount in correct direction . Same goes with Anganwadi. Our FM s'd first check whether the existing money given to them is fruitful or not. Whether workers are performing their duties?? If no then there is no point in increasing their wages...

(2) Inflation - Actually I have appreciated the work done and said that  condition is much better in Jan but room for improvement is dere.

(3) Tax Slab - For 5 Lac - Hw many 80+ tax payers have this much income and if they have then they r suppose to be a very rich Buss. so they can afford 30% slab rate. 2.5 Lac is again for senior citizens. I have appreciated the move of reducing the age from 65 years to 60yrs.Now come to Rs 1.8 lac slab then bro according to me it is not enough. Ek middle class banda (salaried employee) 4.5 lac kamane waala ka isse kya faydaa. They s'd target corporate and provide relief to Aam janta as much as possible. I welcomed the increase but disappointed with the quantum..

But I respect ur views and liked your quality reply. Keep posting ur opinion in future too... 

2 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

good job pulkit...u always blend 2 different things to come up with something new and unique...good job once agian...!!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: