Its need courage to forget all bad memories

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)

10 February 2012  

Yes Friends , 

Its Very True 

I know many Of The Friends Face This Kind Of Situation when Result out And It is Not as per our Expectation 

It need Courage to Set Focus Again in Our goal

And To be Positive .....

It is The Only time in Our Life When we need

CONFIDENCE,

POSITIVE BELIEFS

AND

FOCUS TO WORK EFFICTIVELY, 

ITs Need Courage To Forget All Bad Memoriessad

And Bad Expreinces Of Pastsad

And All The Un-Matched Expectations Which is Not Met Yet,sad

And To set a New Vision .......smiley

I Want to share a Beautiful Picture With Nice Saying

We can Do this By Following Way,

And we can Face This Kind Of situation In Following way

1.Be Positive - It means Think about only those things Which You really want in life and Don't think all Those Things Which You dont need in your life. This is only a habit Of thinkning, By this we follow the rules of Attraction , we attract only those things in our life which we are thinkning about.enlightened

2. Avoid Stress - It can be Done Only By Thinking Positive and Focusing Only Towards Working and Practise.smiley

3. Dont compare Yourself With any One -   I Like THis Scentance< THIS LIFE IS YOURS AND DONT ALLOW ANY OTHERS THOUGHTS TO CRACK YOUR SUCCESS AND DREAM, ALLOW ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO SHAPE YOUR FUTURE >

4. Re-Define Your Focus - This is the situation To re-define our focus based on past experince (What u have gained In past), and to set a new action plan Which needed to be executed To achieve the Goal IIn Future.

5. Strategy must be perfect - The Strategy Which needed To be executed Must be perfect and suits To develop your recquired skill needed to pass the next exam. This can be done by thinking by heart only , because When Situation is Not as Per our expectation Then Always Voice our heart is True And leads to success.

6. Need A Change - It may be possible that If You Change Your Working Technique It may Bring Good Result.

7. Utilisation Of Time - The only way to use your time Effectively is to Concentrate In Your study as much as u can. It is far better than to Study with half hearted and forgett latter, And keep habit Of revising Course With Proper enterval of time, it will REduce your revision Time During exam.

8. Believe Me You Can - Think all The Possibilities Which needed To be Performed By You Rather than to Regret About Past, Because all the Posibilities Exist only in Future Not IN Past, The only Expereinces are There in Past , So Work For Future, keep Full Confidence And Being Positive Attitude. 

BELIEVE ME YOU CAN 

Although This is My First Contribution In CCI FAMILY

If You Like Then Please Share Your Thoughts.

I M Happy If Anyone Take Advantage From This Article......

Truely Wish You All .....

Regards 

Manjul Soni