Its high time, i quit

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)

21 January 2016  

Dear All,

Its again a devastating result of CA Final, November,2015. Everytime (May&Nov Exam Results) Students eagarly wait for thier results and it will be a big "FAIL" for many of the students and I am one of the unfortunate CA Final Student who is struggling to clear GR-II of CA Final since a very very long time (20 years to be precise). I passed my CA Final Group-I in May,1993 and was hoping to clear 2nd group in a couple of years from May,1993, but the unexpected happened and I lost my mother in May,1994 who was the only driving force for me to become a "Chartered Accountant." After that event, I could not really concentrate on my Second group and had additional responsibiities of my Job and family which has made me think about completion of the course and somehow stuck on to the course with the hope that one day I will be a "CA". With this hope I have almost completed 21 years of "Failures", but still continuing with the course,just to make my Mother's wish come true one day. Time and again, ICAI has changed the Syllabus, but not the result of my 2nd group. No matter how good you write your exam, the result is always the same-"FAIL". I am fed up of seeing the same result all the time and just thinking of calling it a day. I have gone through many of the motivating posts of my colleagues, but in the end, the result is same. I tried many a time to soul search my mistakes in the exam and analyse them and plug out the mistakes commited by me in the exam, but of no use. Earlier ICAI use to give exemption if a student secures 60% in any paper, but should also obtain minimum 30 marks in the remaining papers, which was fortunately removed after the year 2000 which has also affected my result couple of times as I got only 28 marks in Costing. So friends I think its high time to say good bye to the CA Course and concentrate on the job which I am in and never ever think of completing the lone group left. Thanks friends for all your support through your posts.

Thanks for reading

Best Regards

Dixit Jawahar