ITS 6 upload. DSC/penalty related query

I am working in a company establish in feb 18.and joined last month only I am going to file income tax return ITR6. which was due on sep 18.
I am getting error on dsc non availability . I downloaded utility from IT site and open JAR file but don't know what do do next.
I don't have any digital certificate with me. do I need my director Digital key ?
also want to know penalty amount for non filling return timely. how to pay the penalty.
I am new to income tax and Tds.
Replies (1)
director's dsc is require for itr filling in case of company , penalty for late filling itr as per section 234F and interest under 234A

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details