Itr4-44aad query

Retired Central Govt service

I am retired central govt employee. Retired in Jun2017. Now I am working as Technical consultant at the same office. During FY 2018-19  I got Rs 9 Lakh pension u/s 192, Rs 10 lakh u/s 194A  for interest on FD in bank,  Rs 4 Lakh  Honorarium for Technical consultancy   u/s 194J. . TDS 0f 10 % is cut on Technical consutancy and Bank FD. My friend suggested to file ITR4 - 44ADA   to claim 50% reduction on honorarium How do I file return for 194J to get any exemption on Technical consultancy income. Is this valid

with  request for suggestion




yes your friend is right you can show your income of rs 4 lakh honorarium as professional services under income from profession services and claim 50% as reduction. as per sec 44ada assessee can show presumptive income of 50% or more from professional services.
"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Yes... I agreed to Mr Tusar Gupta.


Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register