friends I was trying to file itr2 for past 10 days I had download JSON file about 25 days before but yesterday, I again downloaded JSON file with updated version again, and all previously filled form was prefilled in JSON file downloaded yesterday afresh then I rechecked whole return then I tried to pay self assessment tax through itr2....pay tax now...but site did not linked to nsdl. then I through NetBanking, & nsdl site paid self-assessment tax, entered the same & tried to submit return, but OTP for e verification through adhar was not generated so I tried OTP with EVC bank option & OTP was generated here ultimately itr2 was submitted...and message flaashed on screen as return successfully E VERIFIED but then, I was not able to view filed return for AY 21/22 on same day i.e 30/7/2021 as it did not show on portal but today on 31/7/2021, portal showed return successfully submitted and e verified thus, ultimately after struggling, my itr 2 is ultimately filed
Thanks for sharing your experience — it sounds like quite the journey to get your ITR-2 filed! These delays and glitches on the income tax e-filing portal can be frustrating, but glad it finally went through.
Just a couple of quick pointers for you and others who might face similar issues:
The NSDL tax payment gateway sometimes has downtime or delays in linking directly from the ITR portal; using net banking directly is a good fallback.
OTP delays with Aadhaar e-verification happen; switching to bank EVC is often smoother.
The portal might take a day or so to reflect the filed returns, so don’t panic if you don’t see your return immediately after submission.
Always keep your acknowledgment number handy once filing is confirmed.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies