ITR-V acknowledgement

I filed the return online & sent ITR-V by speed post. Kindly suggest, normally how many days does it take to receive the acknowlegement/confirmation of receipt of ITR-V by CPC? Do I need to send another ITR-V if do not receive the confirmation in  8-10 days? Should I send it by ordinary post this time. I tracked the speed post by which I had sent the ITR-V & it shows that the ITR-V was delivered in 3 days. Thanking you. Best regards, RAKESH

 

 

Replies (3)

USUALLY IT TAKE 10 TO 15 DAYS BUT IF YOU STILL WON'T RECEIVE THE SAME THAN IT IS ADVISED TO SENT IT AGAIN..............

Originally posted by : Rachit

USUALLY IT TAKE 10 TO 15 DAYS BUT IF YOU STILL WON'T RECEIVE THE SAME THAN IT IS ADVISED TO SENT IT AGAIN..............

Thanks for your replies. I had sent the ITR-V on 16th by speed post & as per tracking of speed post, it was delivered to Income Tax Deptt (CPC) on 18th. Even receiving it on 18th, the status shown for receipt of IVR-V on Income Tax  website, shows that it has not been received. Does it take 15 days even to update this status?
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details