Itr query

DEAR FRIENDS I HAVE FILED THE ITR AND GOT THE AKNOWLEDGEMENT

BUT PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE NOT GOT ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT REGARDING THE FILING OF ITR.....................

IS THE CONFIRMATION MAIL IS IMPORTANT????????

IF YES THAN WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THE CONFIRMATION MAIL

 

THANKING YOU FOR UR ADVISE...............

TARANDEEP

(CA FINAL) 

Replies (3)

Mr.Taran Deep Singh Saluja

You have not mentioned that whether the ITR is filed with DSC (Digital Signature) or without digital signature.  If you file ITR without digital signature you have to sign a copy of the acknowledgement and send it by ordinary post to CPC, Bangalore.  If the ITR is filed with digital signature you need not worry.

If the ITR is filed without digital signature the CPC people will remind you that they have not received the signed acknowledgement.

Best Wishes

Sathikonda

Mr Sathikonda

With due respect Sir You have misunderstood the question....... When we file the return we get the confirmation mail that the return is successfully filed and we have to post the Acknowledgement to ITR Department with in 120 days......

But I have not received that mail Although I have the Acknowlegement Copy..............

In Other words.......

Jo First Confirmation mail aate hai return file karne ke vo mail nahi aaye hai............

Mr Sathikonda

With due respect Sir You have misunderstood the question....... When we file the return we get the confirmation mail that the return is successfully filed and we have to post the Acknowledgement to ITR Department with in 120 days......

But I have not received that mail Although I have the Acknowlegement Copy..............

In Other words.......

Jo First Confirmation mail aate hai return file karne ke vo mail nahi aaye hai............

Yaha DSC ka koi lene dena nahi hai.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details