Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 4

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 23 March 2020

CPC numbers are working from morning and they say same things that there is no problem with the returns and grievance says it is verifying claims......bl**dy dept
1 Like

Replied 23 March 2020

CPC numbers are working from morning and they say same things that there is no problem with the returns and grievance says it is verifying claims......bl**dy dept

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 23 March 2020

Sheena how come you know that they are working today? Did you called the helpline? I called but no response!!

Replied 23 March 2020

I called them in the mrng at 9 am and they said the same story. I asked about the grievance response, the guy was telling as of now no issues with the returns.....

Replied 23 March 2020

It is clearly mentioned in the grievance response that our returns are selected for verification, they will wait for one more week and once April comes, we can’t revise our returns and then they will send us notices which I think may be limited scrutiny about our claims

Replied 23 March 2020

Such a pathetic dept, shame on them
1 Like

Replied 23 March 2020

I will also call the dept tomorrow in morning

Replied 23 March 2020

No use saif, they have decided to give notices, they want to harass salaried class people
1 Like

Replied 23 March 2020

Stupid dept.... Useless executives

Replied 24 March 2020

No update from the dept today also......
1 Like

Replied 25 March 2020

No updates for me either... Apart from this stay at home and stay safe everyone...

Replied 25 March 2020

What shall we do @ saif........I am frustrated and Govt should process returns of everyone in this situation to ease out middle class

Replied 25 March 2020

Now they have extended the filing dates and closed there helplines...

Replied 28 March 2020

Did any one received their returns? One of my friend return is processed 2 days back
1 Like

Replied 28 March 2020

Just got info one of my colleague got intimation order 143(1) ... But refund still not credited....hope we also get that soon

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: