LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 3

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 17 March 2020

Did any 1 got this type of response plz share

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 18 March 2020

Saif can you pls brief us about all the claims like 80c,80d,80 g and hra you have made in your returns, kindly cross check it and it is confirmed that return is selected for limited scrutiny, try to revise the return if you have any corrections
1 Like

Replied 18 March 2020

I have also raised grievance today and will update you the response I got from CPC tomorrow, I am cross checking my claims too and if I find any minor changes, I will revise the return tomorrow to avoid any inconvenience

Replied 18 March 2020

Originally posted by : Sheena
Saif can you pls brief us about all the claims like 80c,80d,80 g and hra you have made in your returns, kindly cross check it and it is confirmed that return is selected for limited scrutiny, try to revise the return if you have any corrections

Replied 18 March 2020

@ sheena how you are confirmed that out itr is selected for scrutiny coz every time there executives are saying that there is no problem in our return and the delay is from there end...

Replied 18 March 2020

Saif I spoke with many people in the dept, they are saying that definitely they will send

Replied 18 March 2020

The limited scrutiny notices shortly, the Govt didn’t achieved its target, do you remember last year even on 21 jan 2019 morning they said you will receive the refund shortly by CPC
1 Like

Replied 18 March 2020

I am quiet sure they will try to get maximum money from us,the salaried will be harassed.....CPC is closed for corona virus, that’s the reason why no customer care service........
1 Like

Replied 19 March 2020

Yaa intact I am also trying to call but no response...intact I have complained via twitter and got a call from CPC yesterday stating same one response shortly you will get your refund

Replied 19 March 2020

@ sheena plz update when you get e nivaran response

Replied 19 March 2020

@ sheena if you will revised your return then wait for one year more year to get it processed ... This dept is a piece of sh*t

Replied 20 March 2020

Saif I got the same reply as what you got on 17 March, I think we will be notified by sending the notices
1 Like

Replied 20 March 2020

CPC is not working today also so I am verifying my returns once again and if necessary I will revise it today

Replied 20 March 2020

Revising is not a gud idea right now coz this sh*tty dept is delaying work at there own end

Replied 20 March 2020

What else we can do,we are salaried people and they want to suck our blood. After 31 March we can’t even have the option of revising. They are just waiting for this 10 days and then they will haunt us with notices.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro