Itr form- tds deducted u/s 194j for ay 2019-20

Hi

I have an income of only 66150 and 6615 was deducted as TDS under section 194J.

I understand I will have to file  tax return to get the TDS refunded.

Which ITR can I file ?

ITR 1 or ITR .4

I have filled ITR 4 but I am at loss as to what to fill under section E15, E19 E20 and E22 of schedule BP of ITR 4.

?

Help would be appreciated.

Replies (5)
you have to file ITR 1

If that income is from profession then file ITR 4 under section 44ada 

thanks. But what do I fill under E15 E19 20 and E22. This was professional income. No other source of income apart from small interest income from savings account. I am also not claiming any expenses. Also I will most probably not have any professional income next year.

Originally posted by : Murali Nadarajah

If that income is from profession then file ITR 4 under section 44ada 

 

Add your interest from savings account to income from other sources.

E15,19,20, & 22 put 0 or not applicable. 

 

you may fill zero in E15 E19 20 and E22 if nothing of that sort.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details