Itr 4 refund

I filed ITR 4  and refund amount is Rs 55,000 but I Forget to put adress in ITR what I do . as I know after 40,000 refund amount will receive a cheque.

Replies (4)
revise the return

is any other option?

there is no provision that refund will be paid by cheque.

pls revise return otherwise Income tax Dept will declare it as defective retunr
You recheck -
ITR-V doesn't have address
ITR 1 or 2 whichever is filed , you will find address.
Bcoz without filling address you can't generate X M L and upload the return.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details