A_B_B (Compliance) 12 July 2019
I need some clarification in regards to ITR 4
- I left my full time job in March 2018
- F&F settlement from my full time job received in April 2018
- Since April 2018 I have been working as Consultant/advisor, hence under professional services
Questions/clarification required :
Q1. ITR 4 to be used for filing combined income (F&F and fee from professional services) ?
Q2. I can claim 50% of expenses as set off against income from professional services only & not against combined income?
Q3. I can claim usual IT rebate under 80C & 80CCC as normal? Or that will be already included in 50% expenses I am claiming?
Q4. During the year (in Q3 2018) I took house on rent while working with some client. Can I claim HRA or that will be already included in 50% expenses I am claiming?
CAclubindia Online Learning offers a wide variety of online classes and video lectures for various professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA, CISA as well as various certification courses on GST, Transfer Pricing, International Taxation, Excel, Tally, FM, Ind AS and more. know more
Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh) 12 July 2019
1. Yes, ITR 4 can be filed with F&F settlement amount u/h. Salary.
3. Not included, these deductions can be claimed additionally.
4. No HRA , but u/s. 80GG (max. rs. 5000/- PM) if you do not own house property.