CA. Nitesh (Assistant Manager (Finance and Accounts))   (491 Points)

13 August 2012  

hiii Folks

I have submitted my e-return but not sended signed copy of ITR -V till date and now i came to know that there is sm correction which need to be done in  my already filed return.

Now how can I rectify my mistake... whether i hv to revised old one or i can freely upload new return for the same A/y-2012-13

Thanks in adavance.