Easy Office

ITR-2 Validation errors

Page no : 3

Rajeev Seoni (Director ) (74 Points)
Replied 30 September 2021

They have issued a new utility version 1.0.17 today. Even with this I am getting the same error

1 Like

Sunil Verma (120 Points)

I have ZERO income from lottery, crossword  No 2a of OS and still getting error quarterly breakup not matching.

See attached file

Attached File : 2019847 20210930123653 error 30 9 21.pdf downloaded: 46 times

This is exactly the same error I am getting, for 0 income in this category. This seems to be a software bug.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Have you'll tried filing online instead of using their offline utility?

Sunil Verma (120 Points)

Yes tried online. There is no error in first time validation. Error springs when it gets submitted.

asha nadar (4 Points)

I have ZERO income from lottery, crossword  No 2a of OS and still getting error for providing quarterly breakup 

Rajesh Surana (CA) (22 Points)

This error only in the case of Senior citizens return.

Bhagaban Patro (Auditior) (25 Points)

I have also same issue while submitting the form for my client who is a senior citizen, Now since the tax payable is more than 1 lakhs, he needs to pay interest on delay filing of income tax.

Will the income tax dept refund the interest

Replied 01 October 2021

Please update if the issue being faced by senior citizens has been resolved. I am a senior citizen and have been trying for the last two days to submit my return 

Sunil Verma (120 Points)
Replied 02 October 2021

To all concerned , issue of 'ZERO Lottery,Crossword mismatch error'  is resolved and I have filed my return successfully today. Thanks to everyone for their cooperation.

Replied 02 October 2021

Please confirm you have received the acknowledgement? I cold submit and verify yesterday but got no acknowledgement and still shows pending. Also, does it increase the late payment interest? Thanks,

Sunil Verma (120 Points)
Replied 02 October 2021

Hello Rajiv

1. Download Form on page with "You have successfully filed & verified your return!" gave me Acknowledgement. 

You may check on Filing status for AY20-21 and if it shows e-verified, it should let you download Acknowledgement.

2. The taxes have to be paid by 31st July 2021 otherwise interest is charged after that.

No penalty or interest in my case.

Replied 02 October 2021

Hi Sunil, thanks for your feedback. I did click on Download Form on the "You have successfully filed & verified your return!" page but the file I got was corrupt size zero. And the Filing Status still shows due. Will wait till Monday else will try to upload again. I have a small refund due. Regards,

Muthu Ranganathan (Director - EPM Global Center of Excellence)   (26 Points)
Replied 16 October 2021

I am still getting this error on 16 October, not sure what to do.

Srinivasarao Ponnekanti (2 Points)
Replied 23 June 2022

same problem even today. ie on 23-06-2022

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: