Easy Office

ITR-2 Validation errors

Page no : 2

Prashant (Vice President) (37 Points)
Replied 14 September 2021

I think this issue has been resolved.  At least, when I tried just now - without any workaround (i.e. specifying the Dividend amount properly in Section 1a(i) of Schedule OS and the quarterly breakup properly in Section 10 of Schedule OS) - I did not get the error that had been coming for the past week or more and I was able to successfuly e-verify and submit my return.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

Congratulations Sir!! We'll try too.. Hope others are able to file too!!

Karan Kumar Karnani (kk) (26 Points)

Yeah, finally fixed.

Anish Kumar Biswas (6 Points)

It is resolved now. I could file my returns. Infosys have kept their word of fixing errors by 15th.

Ram (Engineer) (98 Points)
Replied 15 September 2021

GOOD NEWS!

YES, NOW IT WORKS!

JUST NOW 11:40 AM (15 SEP '21) I WAS ABLE TO FILE MY RETURN!

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 15 September 2021

Great Congrats to you'll - hope it works in our case too with this and other errors of which there is no news of issue having been resolved yet..

Keep the feedback coming.. it's useful..

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 16 September 2021

Yes it worked in our case too. We were able to successfullly submit and e-verify our IT return.

Though the dividend break up earlier entered by us was blanked out by them, on entering the five numbers we were able to successfully validate and submit and e-verify too..

Thanks to all you participants for the interaction, feedback and inputs as well as submiting grievances - we have received emails from Income tax informing us that our grievance on this matter has been resolved !!

Keep on the interaction, inputs and feedback flowing..

Ram (Engineer) (98 Points)
Replied 16 September 2021

Great !

I find that the CACLUBINDIA forums are  the best among such forums available in the web. 

Thanks CACLUBINDIA.

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 17 September 2021

👌  Agreed. Credit goes to CACLUBINDIA and all of you participants - keep it up!!!!! 👍

1 Like

J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING) (1288 Points)
Replied 20 September 2021

Originally posted by : Anish Kumar Biswas
It is resolved now. I could file my returns. Infosys have kept their word of fixing errors by 15th.

I doubt whether this is true. Media reported widely on 16th September that glitches remain alive even after the deadline of 15th September and the elected government has not done any stock taking of the ITR error resolution by vendor resolution.

Aravind (Partner ) (30 Points)
Replied 29 September 2021

Showing this error message now. There are no figures in both the Serial no mentioned. Filled offline/online form as well. Still getting this issue

Attached File : 607639 20210929181202 2021 09 28.pdf downloaded: 49 times

Rajeev Seoni (Director ) (74 Points)
Replied 29 September 2021

I am still getting this error. Is there any work around? 

venus kedia (8 Points)
Replied 30 September 2021

I am still getting this error. Now not in divided,  but in winning from lotteries. 

1 Like

Rajeev Seoni (Director ) (74 Points)

Same here. I am getting this error on lottery winning not matching quarterly breakup though all figures are 0. Entered 0 in all places but no luck 

Dharmender kumar Jha (Accountant) (208 Points)

Its not resolved yet.... I m facing the same issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: