Itr 2 - reporting of multiple purchases of unlisted shares on a company

In AY2019-20 ITR2, I understand that we have to declare unlisted shares, their face value and date of acquisition. I have to report unlisted shares (foreign company) of the same company purchased on multiple dates with different fair market values in FY19.  I understand that we can show the Opening balance and Average Cost of acquisition to start with. However, how do I show the shares of the same company purchased/awarded multiple times at different dates in last FY? How do I show closing balance for each line item because Opening balance is shown in first row only. For example, If I got 100 shares worth 100,000 rupees in opening balance and received 150, 200 and 300 shares on 01 May 2018, 01 Sept 2018 and 31 Dec 2018 worth 150,000, 400,000 and 750,000 rupees, how do I show consolidated closing balance. All these shares belong to the same company, hence I cannot have opening balance in multiple rows. Similarly, I believe I cannot have closing balance in multiple rows (how do I show aggregated here). Any guidance will be greatly appreciated

Replies (1)
show in separate rows
first row 100 & 150
second row. 0 & 200
third row 0 & 300

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details