Feedback

Itr-1 and itr-42

kchakravarthi2008@gmail.com

DEAR ALL,

I AM FACING PROBLEM IN OPENING THE ITR FORMS OF ITR-1 & 45 FOR THE AY:2013-14. AFTER ENABLING THE MACROS IT SHOWS THE FOLLONG THE MESSAGE AS AN ERROR THE MESSAGE IS " COMPILE ERROR IN HIDDEN MODULE : MODULE 3. WHAT IS IT ? AND HOW TO RECTIFY IT.  I UPDATED THE ADOBE READER, FLASH PLAYER

( BUT FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR RETURNS THEY ARE WORKING WELL AND CONVERTING INTO XML FILES)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Total likes : 1 times

i also face same problem as written by  Mr. chakravarthi.pl suggeest me also solution.

somasundaram50 @ gmail.com

Director - R&D

I downloaded the forms ITR-1 and 2 -- and have got the same ERROR MESSAGE - "COMPILER ERROR IN MODULE 3". Further the macros do not work - the ones I tried were in the TDS sheet for adding ADDITIONAL ROWS for entering TDS data.

The problem is in the Spreadsheet files themselves  -- the MACROS have not been CORRECTED for the changes they ahve made in the forms for this AY13-14.

Looks like the CELL REFERENCES in the macros have changed and these need to be corrected.

I also note that the TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBERS in the EFILING site of INCOME TAX -- third one related to EFILING RETURNS is WRONGLY given

All TOOL FREE NUMBERS ARE 11 DIGITS.  THIS PARTICULAR ONE HAS 12 DIGITS and cannot be reached for giving this feedback.

If anyone knows someone in the INCOME TAX dept - or the TCS who are managing the site - then they need to be directly contacted to CORRECT these mistakes.

bhuvanesh, chennai

Hardware Tech.

enlightened  no need to format or anything else 

you have xp or win7 either office2003 or

office2007 or whatever it is

just install "

msxml 6.0 service pack1

for all type of compile errors In ITR excel

you can download this utility from the link below

yes

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=6276

or

(32bit Operating Systems) or (64bit OS but if you installed MS Office 32bit )

you can    Download Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0 Service Pack 1    32 bit    from Here

( 64bit  Operating Systems  and  having  MS Office 64bit )

you can    Download Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0 Service Pack1     64bit    from Here

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU