1) Whether the ITC on used car purchase is available under GST?
2) Can I claim ITC on Tax Cunsultants Fees in my Business?
3) I am opening a another showroom for my business, where I purchase new furniture. Does ITC on furniture bill is available?
1) Whether the ITC on used car purchase is available under GST?
2) Can I claim ITC on Tax Cunsultants Fees in my Business?
3) I am opening a another showroom for my business, where I purchase new furniture. Does ITC on furniture bill is available?
Sir Thanks for your reply.
Please also clear my one more doubt that new furniture, AC, etc. are purchase only for smoothness of business, not used in sales or purchase, means it is Fixed Asset, does continue its ITC is available in business?
| Originally posted by : Vinod Babu | ||
![]() |
Raja sir... Good and nice answer to the query. | ![]() |
Thank You dear
| Originally posted by : sunil singh | ||
![]() |
Sir Thanks for your reply. Please also clear my one more doubt that new furniture, AC, etc. are purchase only for smoothness of business, not used in sales or purchase, means it is Fixed Asset, does continue its ITC is available in business? |
![]() |
Yes... You can. That's called as Fixed Assets as above items...
If Values like
Furniture = 10000
GST = 1800
Total Rs. 11800
Then You will book Rs. 10000 is F/A and 1800 is Input GST. After You can avail the GST amount as ITC...
Depreciation provide in F/A value...
That's all
Thank you so much RAJA sir, your example is very simple quite understaindg, surely you are a GENIUS... Thanks again..
You are Welcome Dear...
I'm one of the Learner in CCI. Above said words not suitable for me
Many more Experts participating here and they all are Very Very Genius. I gather knowledge from them.
Especially Respected Mr Dhirajalal Rambhia Sir
Also thanks to Mr CA R SEETHARAMAN Sir and Mr. CA Chackrapani Warrier Sir and Mr Nikhil Kausik Sir...
Sir, Can Fixtures ITC is available under GST? You said that Furniture ITC is available. Can we add Fixtures cost in Furniture and claim the input? I am confuse!
No it means Fixtures which is directly pasted/used in making furniture like Sunmica, Glu, nails which is not moveable after application. Does it can be treat as Fixed Asset nd claim the input?
| Originally posted by : sunil singh | ||
![]() |
No it means Fixtures which is directly pasted/used in making furniture like Sunmica, Glu, nails which is not moveable after application. Does it can be treat as Fixed Asset nd claim the input? | ![]() |
After finished the Furniture works You can calculate the Expenses and Fix the Value of Asset....
Also which way it's called fixtures...?
If you will ask claerly then You can get exact solutions from Our CCI experts...
Sorry for wrong question. I am confuse about fixtures, can pls described me what is it.
We are making new rake of Metal Tubes in our showroom does it is treated as Fixed Asset (Furniture)?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals