CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

ITC on professional fees paid u/s 194J

MEENA VIVEK   28 October 2019


 4 likes  156 points

| My Other Post

We(Trust) Paid architecture fees for proposed commercial/Residential building construction to a private architect company with GST .We now pay GST On Renting of Immovable Property Services shall I take ITC on the above payment in November GST Payment.

2 Like

VINAYAK HEGDE (accounting & taxation freelancer)     28 October 2019

accounting & taxation freelancer 
 10 likes  239 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Can take itc as it is input service used infor output service/ goods sale

1 Like

Ritwick chatterjee (student)     28 October 2019

Ritwick chatterjee
 4 likes  82 points

View Profile | My Other Post

No. its under blocked ITC. Output is not works contract..

1 Like

Surjeet Negi   28 October 2019

Surjeet Negi

 45 likes  919 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Since the activity is in relation to immovable property, it would be a construction activity. further, it is assumed that all cost related to building is capitalised instead of charging to revenue in PL. the itc would not be available

1 Like

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     28 October 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3230 likes  43445 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes if it is not capitalised to building account & kindly make sure that your outward supply is Taxable.

1 Like

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     28 October 2019

"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 8125 likes  111373 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes.... I agreed to Mr Pankaj Rawat's reply...

@ Mr Meena Vivek.,

If Your supplies are taxable then You can claim ITC if the said amount not capitalized in the Building account.
In case the Architecture fee booked in building account as asset then ITC not available...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »