itc on gst capital good

where itc on capital goos show
.3B or gstr 2 or both
can this itc claim with in a single year
Replies (7)
You can show the ITC in both returns... 
In GSTR 3B - All other ITC... 
In GSTR 2* - Show in B2B... (Also it's shown by Your supplier)...

You can take ITC as per rule...
rule ?
Originally posted by : EKTA MEHTA
rule ?

https://cleartax.in/s/itc-rules-capital-goods-gst

 

https://taxscoop.in/entries/gst/itc-in-case-of-capital-goods-under-gst

above capital goods used exclusively in taxable goods
can I take full iTC in a same single year
Yes... You can...
above capital goods purchase I month of October
I show iTC on above capital goods in all other iTC in gst 3b for month October
can this itc also show I gstr 2
Originally posted by : narender tuteja
above capital goods purchase I month of OctoberI show iTC on above capital goods in all other iTC in gst 3b for month October can this itc also show I gstr 2

Then what... Go to avail the benefit... That's all

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details