ITC CLIME LIQUOR OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES INDUSTRY UNDER GST

I exports please ans me fast

I am alcoholic beverage manufacturers I received so many GST bill advertisement and bottle stickers and so on can I refund GST input tax
Replies (13)
Yes you are eligible for refund of unavailed ITC u/s 54 of CGST Act , as you are making export
no my wine sales in Karnataka only.
But you mentioned that you export
sorry this is typing mistake (hi experts)
Sorry then you can't claim ITC because one of the conditions as given in section 16 is that your output should be non exempted.
And exempted includes non taxable and alcoholic beverages is non taxable
thank you
And if you are exclusively engaged in making exempted supplies only then you are not liable for registration also u/s 23
wine is not under GST . I will pay tax state vat and state excise and I received some GST bills like advertisement and labels and Empty bottles And marketing service bills etc. can I refund this bills GST tax
Yes I mentioned above that it is non taxable item in GST regime and you are liable to pay state excise and vat so according to me you are not eligible for refund under section 54 for better clarity you can go through this section
ya ok thank you so much
It is non taxable supply and so exempt as per section 2(47) of the CGST Act, 2017 and as per section 17, no ITC on exempt supply
Yes you are right sir...

Sir, Alcohol Purchase FOR Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation limited  First sale Tax and Second sale Tax Beer 260% and Others 220% added value but how to calculate Input VAT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details