ITC-04. Job Work QUERY

I am registered regular gst dealer and have cotton retail and wholesale business . I also do jobwork for indian cotton association . so when I do job work and send back to ica I fill GSTR-1 and pay gst 18 %. so tell me I ALSO file ITC-04 or not ? or I pay tax so can I get refund ? please help me . firm audit done .
Replies (3)
You have file ITC 04 for Job work ,the details of challan in respect of goods dispatched to job work or received. from job work during. the quarter in ITC 04 furnished for that period on or before. the 25 th day of the month succeeding the said quarter .
ITC 04 is nothing but just a form for recording entries in respect of goods send & reced back on delivery challan between principal & Jobworker
The responsibility for keeping proper accounts for the inputs or capital goods shall lie with the principal & principal will file ITC 04

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details