It return form clarification

Hi all,

I currently work as a salaried individual in a Pvt Ltd company.

I'm also a partner in a partnership firm and a promoter (share holder) in another Pvt Ltd company. Both these compaines are started in 2013 and both are not conducting any business from the date of incorporation.

My only source of income for 2013 -14 is my salary from 1st Pvt Ltd company working as salaried individual.

In this case can I use ITR 1 to file my returns for AY 2014-15? or should I be using ITR 4 even though I have received no income from other two companies?

 

Regards

Ram

 

 

Replies (3)

you must submit ITR 4 for the financial year 2013-14

you have to file itr 4 and give details of all of your businesses even if you did not receive any income from such business.

Thanks a lot

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details