IT return filed wrongly

Dipankar Maitra (4 Points)

23 December 2020  

Hi for AY 20-21 my IT return was wrongly filed u/s 44AD by my CA. Being a technical consultant it should have been u/s 44ADA? What should be the procedure for correcting it? Should it be rectified or a revised return should be submitted?