ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Isko Follow kar dala toh Exam Jingalala

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)

14 April 2011  

As you open this article you are expecting super exam tips that will boost your marks, concentration etc etc...If not then you may curtail reading this right now...
And those who did start off hoping a few tips are up for a reality check...
Here we go...

I myself have been off CCI from quite some time now as I’ve been preparing for my attempt as well but the CCI addiction would bring me here every few days to check whats been happening..every time I came here all I saw on the most popular topics was Effective Tips, Must see tips,etc etc...

Every student has been reading them and thanking the CCIite for such useful tips and trying to follow those points themselves or making notes of such points for reference...
But Friends, Imagine had you studied for the time you put in reading those tips wouldn’t it help more??
My love for cricket forces me to give you’ll this example

If SRT gave tips to a budding cricketer it doesn’t mean that person will become SRT..especially at a time when you should be completely looking to revise all your subjects quite a few of you have been following tips etc...

You need to make you own plan of action and go about it in the exam..a medicine that works for one can have drastic side effects for another individual...
With due respect to them, I request the Senior CCIites to allow the students become independant and also refrain from giving any tips to students now..
I was talking to Pulkit about it and he had a similar opinion. I decided not to get into those and mind my own business but I then realised that I was being selfish so couldn’t resist posting this..

I might receive flak from many members for such a post but take it in a positive stride is my humble request to one and all...

50 Replies

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28514 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Please be remember that none of the CCI members are not making trouble to make any one to independent.

SRT have inborn talent and ability. All CCI are SRT in there mind. It is better to have your own action plan and can go according to that , it is a good strategy. If you see the things in your angle may have good vision than the super tips in CCI.

However, the the member like me already travelled the route that you propose to travel. We are not taking the same as a credit and all.

Any way wish you all the best for your future jouney

5 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

What ever you havve mentioned correct only

Rupal Khandelwal (CA Final Student CS Final B.com)   (466 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Well Dhaval..u rlly posted here evrythin damn correct..!!

no doubt the tips given by d oder CCites r lyk a Quinine for those who r going thru xam fvr..!!

but well one shud blend dese tips acc. to his understanding & needs..!!!

Nce article..!!!n ya Gud lck for ur xamz..!!!!

4 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Tips r given by cci seniour member or any other person is their view and he not say to follow it but if we read that it may possible our planning was much better. . . . . . . . A great peson should listen from everywhere but should take decision. When we play 6 differen ball we should select 1 ball for boundary. . .
1 Like

Replied 14 April 2011

Yes obviously they're helpful...but now its too late to incorporate new ideas and tips...will only result into wastage of time...

2 Like

Replied 14 April 2011

Vivek sir first you posted everything is correct and then after our little chat i see a modified answer pretty contradictory to your earlier statement..I presume you hadn't read my write up in the first place...what kind of an example are you setting by that...

6 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Originally posted by : Dhaval K.Toprani

Yes obviously they're helpful...but now its too late to incorporate new ideas and tips...will only result into wastage of time...

yah agree because A good strategy is useless untill not implemented. And now is implementation time. . . Thanks for sharing.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28514 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

Still your exam is not over. The tips given now is not how to prepare rather how to manage your exam very well, what to do and what not to do and how to do and what manner have to do. If you have a clear idea about the above answers, then, it is very good since own idea will be better than Borrowed ideas and concepts.

1 Like

Replied 14 April 2011

The best tip by all seniors should be just to STUDY and create your own comfort zone...This is CA and not fast food that everything will be readymade in hand..all of you(seniors) made your own ideas and strategies to reach the peak and all of us(students) should do that too..One cannot build his own house on borrowed bricks

6 Like

(Guest)

There is no wrong in reading the articles of experts in the form..they just guiding us in the professional course becoz they have crossed it and wanted to share their views and tips.for all of us..it is the wish of the student..whether to follow or not..it doen't affect individuality of the persons..and not ar all wastage of time..

3 Like

Replied 14 April 2011

just my view buddy...take it or leave it!!!

Shantanu (CA) (406 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

oyee,, CA student hoke apne upar control nahi hai,,,, bachho wali baatei q kar rahe ho

(Guest)
Originally posted by : B.V.Sasanka

There is no wrong in reading the articles of experts in the form..they just guiding us in the professional course becoz they have crossed it and wanted to share their views and tips.for all of us..it is the wish of the student..whether to follow or not..it doen't affect individuality of the persons..and not ar all wastage of time..

Also they are  giving their valuable time to CCI members & other students. This articles are not only useful to students who give MAY 2011 attempt but useful for future also & other students who give nov 11, may 12...& next .......

From my side atlest , thanks to all CCI members who help to others through their sugesions and sharing their good & bad experiance.

Regards

Amit Todkari

1 Like

Ishaq Ahmed (ipcc) (92 Points)
Replied 14 April 2011

i would like to comment on this... i believe tht articls postd cii r no dobt of very usefull especially to those studnts who are seeking professional advice.. i agree tht majority of them dont follow(or may follow) but atleast we can get an idea abt hw studies r done nd hw it shud be.. accordingly v can analys our way studyng.. readng(exprt's) articls in cii has always been motivatng for me...

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags