Isko Follow kar dala toh Exam Jingalala

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)

14 April 2011  

As you open this article you are expecting super exam tips that will boost your marks, concentration etc etc...If not then you may curtail reading this right now...
And those who did start off hoping a few tips are up for a reality check...
Here we go...

I myself have been off CCI from quite some time now as I’ve been preparing for my attempt as well but the CCI addiction would bring me here every few days to check whats been happening..every time I came here all I saw on the most popular topics was Effective Tips, Must see tips,etc etc...

Every student has been reading them and thanking the CCIite for such useful tips and trying to follow those points themselves or making notes of such points for reference...
But Friends, Imagine had you studied for the time you put in reading those tips wouldn’t it help more??
My love for cricket forces me to give you’ll this example

If SRT gave tips to a budding cricketer it doesn’t mean that person will become SRT..especially at a time when you should be completely looking to revise all your subjects quite a few of you have been following tips etc...

You need to make you own plan of action and go about it in the exam..a medicine that works for one can have drastic side effects for another individual...
With due respect to them, I request the Senior CCIites to allow the students become independant and also refrain from giving any tips to students now..
I was talking to Pulkit about it and he had a similar opinion. I decided not to get into those and mind my own business but I then realised that I was being selfish so couldn’t resist posting this..

I might receive flak from many members for such a post but take it in a positive stride is my humble request to one and all...