Easy Office

Isca strategy

Page no : 3

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Dear All Friends,

This was my 2nd attempt. I got 41 marks in ISCA in 1st attempt. But now in this attempt I hv got only 28 marks. I am not able to understand that how it happened. while I hv written in good way in this attempt than last attempt. My 2nd group only failed due to this. 

can anyone help me?

Prasanna Accounts Manager (M.com CA Final) (42 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Hi Ridhim... to pass ISCA with good Marks you should do following...I was also getting marks in 20's and 30's in ISCA but this time i got 55.. The problem with ISCA is that we can not understand this subject. what u should do is,

1. If you r from Nagpur/Pune then get notes of Pavan Gahukar/Swapnil Patni sir. If not, then get Dinesh Madan Notes.

2. try to make points using memory techniques. like for que Threats to computerised environment the ans can be "MD DR CPA" stands for Malacious behaviour, disgrunted employees, abuse of access privilage etc.

3. Memorise this codes only. you can make explnations based on this points. thats it.

Best Luck!!

Lokesh Juneja (article assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Dear Isca nahi hua kisi ka.... jokes apart. I think it's a destiny game in isca I didn't study isca at all this attempt I got 45 and I studied dt n idt alot I got 38 n 35 respectively... All we can do is just give 2hrs to isca daily. ..U can miss ur food in a day but don't forget to study isca... best of luck me also with I have to also study again

Lokesh Juneja (article assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

icai want exact language of module in isca... learn from module like a parrot

mohit (traini) (21 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Hey all friends... This is all i got after going through many books... Many of the authers just copy and paste the ca institutes module and practice mannual... But we students dnt prefer ca istitutes study module... Many of us dnt even open that... In may 14 i got my first group clear with exemption in three subjects after going through only ca istitute study module.. And i'll do same in second grp also... So in my opinion go waste time in other authers books ...little bit of time we got for study and revision also.... All the best to all....

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

experts have to give their opinion i guess

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Originally posted by : Lokesh Juneja
icai want exact language of module in isca... learn from module like a parrot

agree buddy

maanas arora (assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

I feel dat u have 2 cram d technical language

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

You need to think from examiners point of views first!!

Unlike other subject ISCA is pure theory with no laws, so if you try to interpret in your language & you are missing main crux chances of getting zero is high.

I assume for more examiners also it is diffcult to justify the anser which deviate from module language.

Also in ISCA what you assume about Question is asked about is not actually the Question asked, so read Question 2 to 3 times before attempting so that you know in detail whether it is features/characteristics you need to define.

According to me in ISCA study less but study 100% with very good grip on terms.

Try to copy paste module language only.

Highlight key points in answer only if you are 100% sure about it.

Dont buff around if you dont know about it.

If yo are not good in understanding of system interace then atleast 4-5 you need to revised the subject.

All the best & god bless to all.

nagarjuna (Practice) (137 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

IIts better to have some shortcuts to remember heads related to that quest... N go wid at least 1 quest every day... Repeat what u had in d week in weekends...

rakesh (swo) (49 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Is there any information about ipcc result date?

Bhavesh Chavada (Finance Costing Budgeting Audit and Income tax)   (28 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Try to identify the answer for the questions asked in the exam, in many cases it may happen that your may not correct but you believe it was correct ,

Bhavesh Chavada (Finance Costing Budgeting Audit and Income tax)   (28 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Try to identify the answer for the questions asked in the exam, in many cases it may happen that your may not correct but you believe it was correct ,

CA MANISH SAXENA (Partner) (561 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

i got 29 in ISCA... & n prepared from Madan Sir Book...I dnt think any one should reffer Madan Sir's Book...We should juss focus on ICAI module.

As we knw Nov 14 will b First attempt for revised sylbs and cn expect that Q will b asked directly rather then a Tricky Q in Nov 14 xam cz ISCA Q paper me  yhe pata nhi chalta ki aakhir wo pucccch kya rha hai!!!Sooo hope Nov 14 ISCA will b easy...

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Heyy thanks all for ur suggestions... plz tell me should I buy manish valecha's book or devang dalal's. ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: