Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca strategy

Page no : 4

chandan (STUDENT) (64 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

hieeee

if you want to score great marks then dinesh sir's book and practise manual are best.

and one more thing u can remeber the main heading by writing it again and so on and all the best and dont takd any tension all the best.

CA MANISH SAXENA (Partner) (561 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Originally posted by : Ridham
Heyy thanks all for ur suggestions... plz tell me should I buy manish valecha's book or devang dalal's. ?

MANISH VALECHA'S.....

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Manish.. can u plz tell me keypoints of manish valecha's book.?

Nitesh Bhagi (Student) (38 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

well ridham I should say, you should stick to dinesh madan and practise manual,and if ur going with dinesh madam compare the content of dinesh madan with module compulsory...

nandish (Assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

My advice is don't study any books other than study material then automatically you ll get good marks

naman rustagi (no designation) (26 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Manish vellechella is a good book for isca for memorising in this books mnemonics are given

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Thanku naman dats wat I was looking for... :)

manish sharma (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Just learn main heading points from isca study material of icai. You will get good marks. Examiner gives marks based on that.

manish sharma (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Just learn main heading points from isca study material of icai. You will get good marks. Examiner gives marks based on that.

payal (chartered accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Go for creation of self breifed notes and at last moment focus on key words instead of revising complete points...this wil hlp u score gud marks in isca..

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Many of my friends complain that reading from dinesh madan is not at all fetching them any marks. My suggestion is to get the notes from iscanotes.com website

Lokesh Juneja (article assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

suno sab ki but karo wahi jo icai chahta h... dear rather wasting ur money in other books go for module. . and score well ca ban ja fir u should give ur opinion rather taking from other. .. God bless u

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Study from institute book only Use the points of book only and try to use language of institute mat which can only be done by 2'3 revision before finally appearing.

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Study from institute book only Use the points of book only and try to use language of institute mat which can only be done by 2'3 revision before finally appearing.

CA Rahul Patel (Passion and Faith) (180 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Just use proper language and answer in point form only. Dnt use long essay method in answer. Answer Properly point wise.. I got 64 in May-2014. I also got 22 in NOV-2014.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: