Isca strategy

Great rahul patel.. congrats... !
Great rahul patel.. congrats... ! 64 marks in isca seems really Applaudable job..
@ rahul patel...which bk did u refer for isca
@ rahul_patel r u human I mean. 64 in isca only aliens can do it

This is Marksheet....

Originally posted by : pooja suvarna
@ rahul patel...which bk did u refer for isca

I used Practice Manual, Dinesh Madan (Worst Book I ever find ), Module...

Awesome marks ca rahul patel.... !!!
Do this do that.... sab bekaar . my sugg is.. @ if u want more than 60... u have to copy paste d answers and for that u have to study like ratta n all. @ if u want better marks...45-55 easily then 1. The most imp is to understand the concept. 2. Make notes or mnemonics. 3. Highlight the key words... and must write them in exam bcoz these words make answer really meaningful n markable. 4. Must do practice manual or shuchita prakashan scanner. 5. Try to learn by writing not verbally. 6. Write answer in points only n not so short....at least cover one page. Leave space btwn points. 7.Attempt all chahe aata ho ya na aata ho. 8. Revise not study the subject.... 3times before exams in the last month for eg. In october. Institute concept ko kam n aapke words ko n language ko jyada dekhta hai..... n bcoz most of the students forget to write the key words... they get less marks for their answers. Actly dinesh madans book is easy to understand but for getting marks... it is not good. Module n practice manual have the language but waha se study karna.... headache ko bulawa dene jaisa hai... . So.... study from that your own notes.... but must refer practice manual also..
I understand and write correct answers but get only 12 marks...I can't understand how they check the copies.....
Refer new module of institute. Do revision maximum time. Revise few chapters on gap of 15 days. Memorize the point. Do maximum writing practice. Even I had also got 37 marks and than again score 48 in may 14 attempt. No other way out of it. Best of luck friends. Hope for the best.
You should make some numonics for the same to remember which will help u to recollect it at the time of exams
No Comment but You can reffer Devang dalal's book on isca to memorize the questions..
Thanks a lot anil kumar... I noted all your points... but there is another problem.. I can't complete any paper... I hv nvr attempted 100 marks paper in my entire lyf due to shortage of tym... :(
I have secured 64 marks in ISCA by preparing thorough note from SM,PM,SAs of last 10 exams and RTPs of last 6 exams. Also bring all possible questions related to a topic under one umbrella and standardize the definitions.
I got 69 in isca...with help of p.m.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details