Easy Office

Isca strategy

Page no : 5

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Great rahul patel.. congrats... !

Replied 12 August 2014

Great rahul patel.. congrats... ! 64 marks in isca seems really Applaudable job..

pooja suvarna (students) (22 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

@ rahul patel...which bk did u refer for isca

Lokesh Juneja (article assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

@ rahul_patel r u human I mean. 64 in isca only aliens can do it

CA Rahul Patel (Passion and Faith) (180 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

This is Marksheet....

CA Rahul Patel (Passion and Faith) (180 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Originally posted by : pooja suvarna
@ rahul patel...which bk did u refer for isca

I used Practice Manual, Dinesh Madan (Worst Book I ever find ), Module...

Replied 12 August 2014

Awesome marks ca rahul patel.... !!!

ANIL KUMAR (CA.CS FINAL MBA B.COM-H)   (91 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Do this do that.... sab bekaar . my sugg is.. @ if u want more than 60... u have to copy paste d answers and for that u have to study like ratta n all. @ if u want better marks...45-55 easily then 1. The most imp is to understand the concept. 2. Make notes or mnemonics. 3. Highlight the key words... and must write them in exam bcoz these words make answer really meaningful n markable. 4. Must do practice manual or shuchita prakashan scanner. 5. Try to learn by writing not verbally. 6. Write answer in points only n not so short....at least cover one page. Leave space btwn points. 7.Attempt all chahe aata ho ya na aata ho. 8. Revise not study the subject.... 3times before exams in the last month for eg. In october. Institute concept ko kam n aapke words ko n language ko jyada dekhta hai..... n bcoz most of the students forget to write the key words... they get less marks for their answers. Actly dinesh madans book is easy to understand but for getting marks... it is not good. Module n practice manual have the language but waha se study karna.... headache ko bulawa dene jaisa hai... . So.... study from that your own notes.... but must refer practice manual also..

Abu Shehma ( Chartered Accountant) (48 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

I understand and write correct answers but get only 12 marks...I can't understand how they check the copies.....

chirag (article) (60 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Refer new module of institute. Do revision maximum time. Revise few chapters on gap of 15 days. Memorize the point. Do maximum writing practice. Even I had also got 37 marks and than again score 48 in may 14 attempt. No other way out of it. Best of luck friends. Hope for the best.

CMA Milind Mohta (Cost Accountant) (43 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

You should make some numonics for the same to remember which will help u to recollect it at the time of exams

Navratan Swami (Laxminiwas and Jain Chartered Accountants)   (143 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

No Comment but You can reffer Devang dalal's book on isca to memorize the questions..

Replied 13 August 2014

Thanks a lot anil kumar... I noted all your points... but there is another problem.. I can't complete any paper... I hv nvr attempted 100 marks paper in my entire lyf due to shortage of tym... :(

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

I have secured 64 marks in ISCA by preparing thorough note from SM,PM,SAs of last 10 exams and RTPs of last 6 exams. Also bring all possible questions related to a topic under one umbrella and standardize the definitions.

CA bahubali bansal (student) (26 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

I got 69 in isca...with help of p.m.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: