Easy Office

Isca paper may 2017

Page no : 3

likhith (no) (137 Points)
Replied 14 May 2017

Programming controls

likhith (no) (137 Points)
Replied 14 May 2017

Doubt it ma'am, implications is basically the effect and benefits and cost available to company due to MIS

m (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (188 Points)
Replied 14 May 2017

questions r in rtp may 2017

shubhang sharma (student) (34 Points)
Replied 14 May 2017

Benefits of Geit, Programming controls audit, Functions of IS auditor, IT steering committee, Community cloud, BCM components, Etc...just check all the questions from rtp including case study based...
2 Like

SANTOSH KUMAR S (STUDENT) (48 Points)
Replied 15 May 2017

Paper was moderate

Nagaraj Raghavan (25 Points)
Replied 29 May 2017

all answers are directly available in study material...let me know which questions are not covered in study material and i will identify that for you

Anup Koshy (CA Finalist) (104 Points)
Replied 29 May 2017

Hello Sir Trust me sir none of the question were from out of the book. But considering tym gap of 1 day for revision covering such an non understandable syllabus is difficult..Isca as a sub cannot be well versed by us.. It is IT sub..So 4 people from commerce background it is difficult to understand fully. And it is accepted fact by all the Ca professionals who have cleared. Apart from that it has general questions..Where imp, characteristics, adv dis etc question can be answered in many ways . But we have to write word to word only those points which are in the book. Which can only b done by byhearting(And trust me it is not useful for anyone, as after week u will forget it) Now if above all someone decide to fail most of the students in isca..Then skill potrayed in drafting the question paper can be graded as excellent. And when someone makes such an excellant efforts..We are quite scared to fail.
1 Like

Nagaraj Raghavan (25 Points)
Replied 30 May 2017

hi Anup, Agree with what you have said. But i believe if you read the study material all questions were just picked up directly from study material. It is impossible for ICAI to go beyond the study material. I can bet on it. While it is impossible to memorize word to word, but surely the points can be memorised if you understand the reason for each. ICAI does not want word to word as per study material. but only the heading points or key points in  a sentence. Infact i understand if you write word to word ICAI wont give full marks. More marks will be for point headings and comprehension and explanation to examiner what you understood of that point

Infact i would say...since ICAI cannot go beyond the material ISCA is the most scorable subject. But repetition is the key especially of your notes. Except question 1(d) in may 2017 exams all were direct. Infact 90% questions were points based

My suggesstion....do not miss out any bullet pointed paragraphs in the study material

thnx

1 Like

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 11 June 2017

I must say that paper was fairly short and manageable even if you write slowly.
But the amount of marks that came from chapter 6 was certainly a huge shock because only 5 marks were asked from largest chapter that is chapter 5.

CA CS Manmath Thakur (CA, CS, M. Com.) (71 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

very bad paper ISCA May 2017

i Got 

Costing 51

ISCA 22

DT 56

IDT 60

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 21 July 2017

I got 46 despite answering only 75 marks

Chetan Gemawath (associate) (289 Points)
Replied 22 July 2017

Guys can someone please provide me ISCA Notes of Amit Tated Sir for November 2017 exams that would be a great help. cghosting365 @ gmail.com 9844958108

Chetan Gemawath (associate) (289 Points)
Replied 22 July 2017

Guys can someone please provide me ISCA Notes of Amit Tated Sir for November 2017 exams that would be a great help. cghosting365 @ gmail.com 9844958108  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro