isca demo

IF U WANT TO TAKE A DEMO TODAY ITSELF U CAN JUST THANK ME AND MESSAGE I WILL GET BACK TO U  AND LET U GET DEMO TODAY ITSELF

Replies (32)

me want demo classes

What's the demo regarding... ? 

THANKS GOPAL I WILL GET BACK TO U

ON U R PROFILE

Hi Ram,

As per my Discussion with other form i also need a demo.

thanks

ADIF I WILL GET BACK TO U

ITS  REGARDING ISCA CLASSES SHIVA

ALL OF U WELL GET CONTACTED WITHIN FEW MIN THANKS

SAHIL MESSAGE ME EVEN SO I CAN GET CONTACT WITH U ON  U R PROFILE

i want a demo class
     
     

SAHIL I WILL CONTACT U

i need a demo too..............

JUST THANK ON MY MESSAGE I WILL GET BACK TO U

what is this going on ? why u need thanks in return for helping others ? feeling wierd Ram ????

Thanks is to be given at per the wishes of the members and not forcefully in return of help given ......

seeing first time in this club

whats going on??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details