Easy Office
LCI Learning

isca demo

Page no : 2

rahul s (no) (142 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

"what is this going on ? why u need thanks in return for helping others ? feeling wierd Ram ????

Thanks is to be given at per the wishes of the members and not forcefully in return of help given ......

seeing first time in this club

RAVI KHANAL
CA(Final) and CWA ( Final )
[ Scorecard : 2984"

u r totally right dude

1 Like

(Guest)

ravi its not that i need thanks , i even know its on u r wishes its just the classes for which demo is going on for isca , now tell me what the way i can get them back so just by providing that i will get back to them and get connected and provide them a demo ...and what abt u howz  u r studies going on

and thanks for provide me that information regarding costing and accounts thanks dear

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

ram ji others way are also there .. the way you wrote it seems like u need an ipod :D

may be i took u wrong  but it is good that u are helping others ..

1 Like

(Guest)

see i dnt know about ipod i more intrested in  writiing ca ram singhania any way , its the demo i had taken and i like it after contacting to people i got it right its quite helpful

now tell me just 1000 and 3 hrs for 8 days u get good in isca , if i m wrong in provinding everyone thats its useful is i m wrong in that , what i will get its seems watages of time , but i m into just study and ca club bcause with studies u need some entertainment even but tell me one thing rather than watching movies and doing timepass with others its better to help on ca club india 

if  u still find i m doing wrong , i promise u i will delete/modified  this message right now

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

ram ji do not take me wrong !! :)

who i am to say anything to you ?

just the way you asked for thanks appeared wierd for me 

and yes i agree your contribution to the club is really great

i wish you should keep on working for better 

no hard feelings..

(Guest)

me want demo

classes

(Guest)

yes vikas i will provide u the details on u r profil

(Guest)

had u got the demo if u like u can join  the classes from 10 march to 18 march for isca just by getting reigsiterd for rs.1000..

thanks with regards

Kashish Grover ( CA-FINAL, CS-FINAL) (1671 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

Originally posted by : vikasgupta

me want demo

classes

(Guest)

i will contact u on u r profile

(Guest)

had all of u got details of the demo  if not message me i will send u again thanks

(Guest)

D~nAme~s`Kash, vikasgupta, Pramod, Riswa, S.R.Sridhar, sahil singla, GOPAL GUPTA,

had u all got the demo details

Shrikant (Chartered) (86 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

Tell me abt ISCA demo ... thanks by the way.

(Guest)

i will contact on u r profile

(Guest)

srikant u get contacted as soon as its possible on u profile

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: