Easy Office

Is this really called a stipend??

Page no : 3

MANI. (practice) (317 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

AAKASH KA TABLET BHI 3000 RS SE KAM NAHI AATA

sanjana (student) (54 Points)
Replied 02 May 2012

any good firms in hyderabad like brahmayya & co.. which pay 5000 stipend apart from big four... if so please let me know?

CA Sarvani. Guturi (Assistant Manager) (332 Points)
Replied 10 May 2012

I really thank the one who started it... Thank u Himanshu ji.... really its a big issue... now a days cost of living day by day is increasing increasing and incresing alot.. and this stipend is really like peanuts.... but we cant blame all.. even though chapter guidelines are like that some firms pay good stipend and some pay very very less than wat we deserve..... and some link the thing with the study leaves and other leaves we take...... so it has to be resolved....... we r not even getting the thing wat our office boys earn... literally yar wen i was at my articles time.... hamara office boy jab cheques issue karte hain he will laugh at us saying.."Arey madam aap to hamare se jyyada hi pade the lekin itna kam payment hai..." karke......    WE WILL BE DEFINITELY WID U.... WE HAVE TO ASK OUR ICAI TO RESOLVE OUR PROBLEM HUMBLY....

2 Like

Himanshu Bhanawat (Articleship) (111 Points)
Replied 10 May 2012

Originally posted by : MANI.

NOW INSTEAD  OF  WASTING TIME FOR  INCREMENT  

IT  IS BETTER  TO USE BIT  MUCH TIME OF OFFICE HOURS TO EARN IN SOME ANOTHER WAY

PLEASE POST  CERTAIN AREAS WHERE CAN WE EARN DURING  OFFICE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not a waste of time... why not get what we deserve?? We need time to study also..and all articles are not fortunate enough that they can get sources to earn income... Think for all!!!!!!!!!

Replied 10 May 2012

Originally posted by : Anuj Agarwal
This is Issue just untill you don't become a CA. The day you are a CA and have your firm you won't never want to pay high stipend. Just think once you will get stipend only for 3 years but have to pay stipend for more that 30years. Just apply your costing knowledge.

This is not good.. This is unfair advantage...Be "REALISTIC" then "COSTIC". 

Ur mentality matches with them who want to earn at the cost of other people.. I call them mean...And your thoughts will create a chain reaction and all our articles will curse us... I dont want such thing..

1 Like

Replied 10 May 2012

Originally posted by : sanjana

any good firms in hyderabad like brahmayya & co.. which pay 5000 stipend apart from big four... if so please let me know?

this is not thread for such things...please use other threads for such purpose...

Replied 10 May 2012

Originally posted by : Raja Panduranga CA, CS

we were getting Rs. 450 - Rs. 850 during 2003 when i did my articles and they have increased now to thousands....I hope students have to wait another 10 years down the line to meet there 10 thousands...

probably this payment cannot be called as remuneration / salary etc...this is just a conveyance allowance. You can not depend on this amount for sure!!!!!

My question here is why not we get what we deserve? Please compare the cost of examination and enrollment of your time with now. You will see a huge difference then why not in stipend??? This shows how mean this CA community is who want to earn for themselves only... ICAI should be a NPO but just have a look on its Balance sheet!!!!!!!

krishnaa k Gupta (student) (53 Points)
Replied 16 November 2013

isse accha hai stipend na de my firm cut my stipend when m on leave for any reason even if for examination..damn i am frustrated now .my ca boss is so busy that i hardly ever talked to him .his paid staff and other senior articles tell me n teach me how to do a particular work that sucks!!!!!! m quitting now taking dummy ..institute jo chahe kar lo mera m not afraid of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: