ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is anybody taking CAclub online coaching?

Neelam (CA Final,) (115 Points)

21 July 2011  

hey guys.....

.m planning to take online coaching for ca final 1st grp...offered by caclub india.....is anyone already taking dis online coaching???.....if yes...den pls let me know ...how is it going on?......just wanna know whether it is useful or not?

regard

75 Replies

Replied 21 July 2011

@ Taran...yeap i watched it.......wanted to know more details abt ebooks n all ....any ways thanxx

(Guest)

@ Neelam : Have u attended classes for any of the 4 papers before?

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3745 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

ya..i am taking classes for Audit CA Final...Mr. Kamal teaches very well...u can go for Auditing...no problem

3 Like

Replied 22 July 2011

@ anil...no hav'nt taken so far...........

Replied 22 July 2011

@ sahil.......many thanx for letting me to know dat.........cud u pls tell one more thing...dat v can take dese classes as per our convience or there is some fixed timmimg slot.......n how is e book ?

Vidya Shankar (Intern) (30 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

@ Neelam and for benefit of all others, you can take the courses at any time as per your convenience. That is the greatest advantage with this online program from CAclub.

1 Like

Replied 24 July 2011

thanx vidya....

N S IYER (Own Practice) (63 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Hi ALL ,

Actually my friend took one paper from that Online coaching. He is really unhappy abt that becos it consumes too much of internet charges in addition to the cost of the class which itself is slightly costily. So I think this would not be a good method to study for exams becos we will not be able to clarify the doubts then and there. So just gave my suggestion ..

All the best

2 Like

SHASHIDHAR (DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT) (682 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

There will be lot of difference between live classes and online.. moreover you people  are in final stage.. you should sharp in every corner and  you cannot clarify doubts in that particular session. the environment is not so better compare to institute classes. think well before you do it .  as above said internet bill is too much. it does'nt matter for this course as per my opinion...

Finally i want to say. go for best faculty.   you have not mentioned where you are from. by that we can think which is best..

ANYWAY TAKE OTHER CLUB MEMBERS OPINIOINS.

GOOD LUCK..

1 Like

Replied 24 July 2011

@ N S Iyer.......thanx for ur updates......

Replied 24 July 2011

@ shashidhar......thanx ....n i agree wid u.....but i my case........dis time i was like almost 100% ready for my exams........n i did self study only.......but surprized to see my marks......so thought of taking online coaching.......i started with financial reporting yesterday.....i really liked it....in my case it's just early engagement with studies.....n it's really helpfull if u are already prepared........can't say abt students who will b preparing for first time....

regards 

Neelam

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Originally posted by : N S IYER

Hi ALL ,

Actually my friend took one paper from that Online coaching. He is really unhappy abt that becos it consumes too much of internet charges in addition to the cost of the class which itself is slightly costily. So I think this would not be a good method to study for exams becos we will not be able to clarify the doubts then and there. So just gave my suggestion ..

All the best

you have to take the Unlimited plan to avoid such kind of Heavy bills
it happen to me also. at begining - there is huge bill which i have paid, 
but after its ok........

so i advise you to take unlimited plan of Internet..............

You are Right In this Regard that - you can not Ask your doubt From faculty .........

In my suggestion - 

1. TAke online coaching is Only For Revision Purpose ........

2. First Study youself as much as as you can , then listen Lectures Carefully , you will get more clarification by listening .......

3. Its better to create a group of freinds and WAtch Enjoy Video Lecture Just like a Movie (To Create Intrest) ,

And Each and every Topic, all Freinds discuss each other and solve each other doubt .

If You follow these Above steps, then , Online coaching is Boon to You .................

Its Depend uopn You that how you deal With Online Lectures, and how far you take advantage Of It 

Best Luck 

Regards,

Manjul Soni.

1 Like

Replied 24 July 2011

@ Manjul soni.........bingoooo !!  ....... i agree wid u 100%ly.............my case is same as u explained........hav unlimited internet access....hav revised whole syllabus thoroughly myself..........now just tkaing online coaching as a source of re-revision n early engaement with studies....which i think i missed last time...

regards

Neelam

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Thanks For noticing My Thought............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register