Easy Office

Is anybody taking CAclub online coaching?

Page no : 3

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Average lenth of whole of the classes is 30 hours per subject...u can view them atmost for 150 hours...

Prachi (CA FINAL) (2309 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

What is the detail procedure for it?

And is it advisable to learn online?

Aasha (CA FINAL STUDENT) (126 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

Is it advisable to take practical classes like SFM and Costing,pls anybody undertaking the classes at present give your suggestion,

(Guest)

I feel CCI is charging very big amount... Even if we go to institutes where very good faculty is there , they are not charging that much amount for each subject..... but i see this is very high fee to pay.. i see most of the subjects with 6000 to 7000 ranging.......... 

Do any body have ideas over these.... If yes please let me know and share with me...

I am eager to hear about it... And i am talking apart of internet bills etc.........

What is the procedure and all . pls share friends........

1 Like

Neelam (CA Final,) (115 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

@ Prachi, Shiva, jayashri...............on home page of caclub site...on the top u can see ad abt online coaching....once u click on it..............the related pages opens......where fees for each subject is mentioned......n if u click on some particular subject......it shows the breakup chapterwise n related hours.....n total hrs for the subject...plus there is demo vedio of classes.........

roughly fess for FR..n.. SFM is rs. 6300 each

n for aud n corporate law it is re. 3900 each

n for As it is Rs 1800.....

m taking these classes for whole grp 1............these are good.......but percondition is dat u must hav revised syllabus once urself......

regards

Neelam

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Is there any limit for watching these classes??? like if the class is interuppted in between because of electricity failure, then can we proceed again or the view gets wasted.??? plzz reply

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

The faciltiy is infact good. But by cost wise it is not affordable to all. But those who can affordable with cost  both in terms of internetcharges and fee, Opt for learning

3 Like

vamshi krishna (Executive) (27 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

any body taken IFRS online training

Vidya Shankar (Intern) (30 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Originally posted by : Prachi

What is the detail procedure for it?

And is it advisable to learn online?

Prachi,

As a starter, you can go through the demo videos for each course. When you decide to buy, you can either make an online payment using netbanking/credit/debit cards or call up CAClubIndia to make an offline payment. Once you buy the course, you will be able to access the course contents for any number of times within the stipulated validity & duration (mentioned on CAClubIndia.com).

Learning online has its own benefits like studying at your own pace and comfort. It doesnt enforce a particular timeline on you and is a great option if you want to boost your preparations, not to forget the quality of the faculty who are among the best in the country.

Regards!

Neelam (CA Final,) (115 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

@ madhulika.....yeaaa there is limit like 150 hra max where total length of vedio will b of abt 30 to 35 hrs..... n regarding power  failure.....if interruption is dere den u will hav to watch the vedio from starting n ofcrse those hrs will be deducted from ur total  150 hrs......

sama satya (Trainee) (34 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

can anyone tel me how r d classes goin on for financial reporting (final) ?

Akash.1986 (assitant) (141 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Originally posted by : Neelam
hey guys.....
.m planning to take online coaching for ca final 1st grp...offered by caclub india.....is anyone already taking dis online coaching???.....if yes...den pls let me know ...how is it going on?......just wanna know whether it is useful or not?

regard

Hi guys,i am planning to appear for 1st group in upcoming november, is any one taking CAclub online coaching for SFM, can he/she share his/her experiance,   ?

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Originally posted by : A.Jayasri

I feel CCI is charging very big amount... Even if we go to institutes where very good faculty is there , they are not charging that much amount for each subject..... but i see this is very high fee to pay.. i see most of the subjects with 6000 to 7000 ranging.......... 

Do any body have ideas over these.... If yes please let me know and share with me...

I am eager to hear about it... And i am talking apart of internet bills etc.........

What is the procedure and all . pls share friends........

Those who cannot go for Coaching class and money is not a constraint can take such class. 

1 Like

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Agreed with Vivek and also I like to say that this is not a kind of monotonous and it could be interesting, so go for it......

sakshi (student) (70 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

hi..can anybody tell me if there are classes running for 2nd group also??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro