Ipcc revalidation query

if ipcc validation lapse on 5th May 2014 then when should the student get his/her revalidation for attempt in May 2014 , Please reply as earliest

Replies (1)

Dear Sir,

I have registered for CA -Ipcc and successfuly cleared first group of Ipcc in August 2012 now my old registration expired in this January and I have filled up my revalidation form on 3rd Feb,2014. Now my question is can I submit my exam form for May-2014 for Group 2 and what procidures I should follow for this. If my revalidation letter will not come upto expiry date of exam form then how can I apply for May-2014 and what should I do now?

Please reply as early as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details