IPCC Registration

RANGARAM S (IPCC Student/Share Trading)   (155 Points)

22 January 2009  
Following reply from Assistant Secretary of BOS may be useful for registration of IPCC.

Dear Student,
You have to enclose:
1. 10th Class or Proof of date of Birth
2. CPT pass marks sheet
3. 10+2 pass marks sheet
all the above should be attested either by a CA or a gazetted officer before submission.
- You can submit your application at Coimbatore Branch.
- If you register for both groups of IPCC, you can appear in the examination as per your wish. For appearing in the examination you have to fill separate form based on the Notification isssued by the the examintion division in this regard. Examination fee to be paid based on the group you opts in the examination. It is not necessary to pay both group examination fee for appearing in single group. the full details you will get in the examination application form.
- Don't forget to enclose Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at Chennai in your case.

Ravishankar S C
Assistant Secretary
Board of Studies
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan,
Post Box No.36,
A-94/4, Sector-58, Noida- 201 301
Ph.No. 0120-3045930 (Direct)
PBX No.0120-3989398, Extn.930
E.Mail: scravishankar @ icai.org
Fax No.0120-3045940

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:22 PM
Subject: Clarifications for IPCC

Dear Sirs,

I have the following queries in IPCC application form.

1. What are documents to be attached with the application form.

2. Can I submit the filled in application form in the Regional branch office. In my case COIMBATORE Chapter.

3. If I register for both Groups of IPCC, but could not attend the Exam for Group II in Nov 2009, does it mean I need to register for Group II once again. Or is it sufficient if I remit just the exam fee while attending for Group II Exam.

Please let me have the reply for above queries at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Rangaram.
Roll No - 127521.
Registration No - SRO0275477