Easy Office
LCI Learning

ipcc preparation

Page no : 2

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 21 October 2009

no tanu..anything of that sought is not mentioned on the receipt

my ITT is over now n they havnt even seen the receipt for once

PRAMOD KUMAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (104 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Hi guys,

I am going to write ipcc in may 2010. I jus wanted to now some good books for ipcc. Are there any books that can be downloaded from the net. Also i wanted to know is there any book which contains solutions of the problems given in the Institute material. And i can't go to tutions also b coz they r too far. Is it possible to pass ipcc group 1 without tutions.

Mohit

PRAMOD KUMAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (104 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Originally posted by :PRAMOD KUMAR
"  

Mohit
"

pavithra doss (student) (234 Points)
Replied 20 November 2009

hey arjun i am in the same position too.........and thanks too every one.......

satish (Service) (901 Points)
Replied 21 November 2009

For Students who want to do IPCC in May 2010 and are looking for Online coaching options as a group of 3 or 4. I would be using Skype for Audio & Oneline sharing portal for sharing PPT..Video via skype for whiteboard .

We can work out flexible timings with primarily during weekends. The students have to be 1 location for checking out video or if students want to attend from their home - any location (but need to have consensus on time ) ..we can do with Audio and Online whiteboard and Sharing ppts.

I have my first batch of students from coimbatore - trained for IPCC for past 6 months thru this medium and have given thier IPCC exams in November 2010. In case if you are interested to talk more about this option ..You can reach me at satish_viswanathan2001 @ yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: