Ipcc exam form nov 2011 ... its urgent

Rahul (Chartered Accountnat CS)   (1580 Points)

09 August 2011  

Icai made this announcement

Important Announcement - Final / IPCE November 2011 Applicants - (08-08-2011)

August 8, 2011
Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE)/Final examination- November 2011 Application Form

IPCE/Final examination application forms for November 2011 examination provide for filling in passing details of PEE II/ PCE/IPCE examinations. Such details include the date/month/year and roll number of the earlier examinations passed.

It is noted that the relevant portion/s of the application form provide for five boxes/circles only whereas there is a possibility that some of the students‘ roll number may contain more than 5 digits.

It is hereby clarified that such candidates are requested to fill up only the last 5 digits of their roll number and leave out the first digit.

For example, if a student’s roll number is 172536, he should fill up only the digits 72536 leaving the first digit, i.e. 1, ( the first digit from the left)

Inconvenience, if any, caused to students in this regard is deeply regretted.

Examination Dept.

But in the form in point 14, Details of CPT exam passed they have given 8 digit OMR format for filling  roll no. I am having a 6 digit roll no. of june 10 CPT exam     I am not able to understand how to fill this point 14.. plz help me. its urgent

Regards

RAHUL