Ipcc course help and guidance

Hii

I have recently joined this club thus truly ignorant about the rules, thus pls forgive me if I break any rule in ignorance.

I have recently passed CPT with 160 marks and now thinking about the Coaching for IPCC...

I want to know more about CCI Online Coaching and its Pros and Cons....

And also I want to know about the Subjects for IPCC and their Difficulty levels ...

And also I request the experienced people on this Forum to guide me about the Registrationn And further Official and technical issues of IPCC ....

So please help me and guide me about the above issues ...

Thanking in Anticipation !

Regards.

Replies (1)

Bro I like your drafting skills...

i am not that Experienced person but can guide you little regarding Online coaching.

i will jus ask you a simple question... if i will offer you that i will explain you sky diving course online ... after that you perform on your own ... would you go for it .. ??? i hope you will get ans for onlne coaching related ans.

Regarding Your "Official and Techinical " issues related Queries. i would recommend you to refer

https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=3924

coming to subject related Query

https://220.227.161.86/14621IPCC_Syllabus.pdf

Difficulty level will depends on Student to student basis. eg in school some used to love maths bt some used to hate it..!!  

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details