Investment in lic since 2010

Quick Summary
This discussion addresses how a small tuition class owner, filing ITR-4 under the presumptive taxation scheme (Section 44ADA), can disclose their LIC investments made since 2010. The user is seeking clarification on whether a balance sheet and profit & loss account are mandatory for presumptive taxation and how to accurately report their LIC premiums, especially when their previous tax consultant allegedly misrepresented figures. The advice suggests that while generally not mandatory for presumptive taxation, these documents might be required by banks for loans, and it's best to consult a tax expert or ensure all details submitted match supporting documentation.

As per Your 1st query You file ITR 4. In ITR 4 required require some details. also in presumptive taxation scheme it's mostly not taken into statutory complaints...

But,
Better to consult nearest Tax Expert
Thanks but I would like to file this year by myself. My tax consultant change figure of pl & balancesheet whenever I raise any quarry. He show only 419288 investment in lic while it is actually it is 1015110 since 2010. Therefore I am interested to file by myself. Is there is any problem if I show correct above figure of investment. I know it is excess quarry but I want your help.
Sorry...

Without details can't give any advice , guidance against the texted query...

Better to keep your documents which is showing in return...

That's advice...
Thanks Raja Sir, I have all receipts of payment of premium.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details