Intimation u/s 143(1)

Dear SIr,

I have filled ITR 4(Sugam) for AY 11_12 through online and I reported income under following Heads

Income from House property (Mentioned code 0404 - Rent Income in ITR)  which incluedes the rental income & for TDS I recd from 16A from tenant (u/s 194I)

Income from Business & Profession (Mentioned Code 0505 - Playing Heavy Vehicles in ITR) which includes excavator hire charges & for TDS recd form 16A(u/s 194c)

Now my question is

I received intimation from department u/s 143(1) where department considered only 194 I TDS amount & after calculating interest tax payable amount is determined which is equal to my 194C amount.

Kindly confirm whether I will get the benefit of TDS which deducted u/s 194c.3

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Dam

I

Replies (2)
Please make sure that you have the genuine TDS certificate of 194C. Please cross check from the nsdl website. If it is fine then prepare the reply for the notice stating the facts. Definitely you are going to get the benefit of tax deducted u/s 194C (subject to genuineness).

Mr Abhijit, first check out your FORM 26AS, if it reflects u'r tds u/s 194C, then no issues. File online rectification with CPC.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details