Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     22 June 2021

Interview memory tricks

Hi,

Forgot to mention, I’m asking everyone not to drink alcohol, take drugs and beer and do chain smoking cigarettes before an interview. If they do that for a long period, they will loose their memory and hard to pass an interview. 

Sometimes people can’t even remember 3 golden rules of accounting even if they passed b.com, ca or masters . This is because they don’t know that they have lost their memory and Only when they quit their habits, their memory recovers and they will remember their subjects again.

txs.

10 Replies

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   23 June 2021

Definitely true in respect of interviews. One must be in a sane condition before interview

1 Like
yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     23 June 2021

Many employees consume everyday and its not illegal in India as long as they can remember their stuff. It’s hard to find who is sane, insane and psycho during the recruitment because psycho analysis tests are not administered as they are expensive. 

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     23 June 2021

Even if they conduct those tests, I’m sure they will make the questions simple so that anyone can cheat on the test.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   01 July 2021

yes, even I haven't heard of psycho analysis tests being conducted in India. Probably because they're expensive and in a country like India there are too many candidates. 

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     01 July 2021

Yes, the foreign clients working in India, don’t take one. They drink al Phil, pay less money, trouble nri’s with the help of their local authorities and other company ceo’s. They also mingle with mentally ill police commissioners and SI, CI and constables in India offering them their ritual bribes to develop their economy. These people are so evil in politicians and businessmen, they want to develop Indian economy by opening more and more bpo’s in India and reduce nri visa. People in India of course are homeless to betray their country by working for lesser wages. On these profits, the founders of these companies enjoy their lives in five star hotels, party, womanisers and bankrupt their own economy plus employees personal wages. Loads of cases eg. labor scandal etc. I surely because of the above examples. They want to make indians slaves in corporates. The PM /CM don’t know why they have a share holdings in every major company. They say we did great justice to Indians while they have a criminal intent to be popular and earn in crores. 

I don’t understand why the basic wages is set low by them? All of this planning is done by psychos and since they don’t take any psycho analysis tests, no one can know their innate vileness.

yasaswi gomes

Customised psycho analysis may cost upto 100,000$ and person can be analysed for me year secretly. Bingo!!  100% character and behaviour will come out in a result. 

yasaswi gomes

It’s true, ppl have personal lives. I think, I will use medicines to boost memory if it is too low. I’m sober and normal so I don’t need medication. 

yasaswi gomes

It’s true, ppl have personal lives. I think, I will use medicines to boost memory if it is too low. I’m sober and normal so I don’t need medication. 

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   03 July 2021

Originally posted by : yasaswi gomes
Customised psycho analysis may cost upto 100,000$ and person can be analysed for me year secretly. Bingo!!  100% character and behaviour will come out in a result. 

If the psycho analysis was done in India then the corporate would be completely different and I am sure the best people would be chosen in corporates

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     04 July 2021

Sure miss Prachi, the recent frauds in Indian corporates can be avoided. These tests are conducted only for top notch military or police selections abroad. In India, they have IQ tests. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register