Interview... Interview... Plz Help..

Hey... People... I know this is not the time during our MOST IMPORTANT EXAM... but i need some suggestions for an INTERVIEW... within few days I have an interview in ERNST & YOUNG... it is not just another interview, it is the most important interview in students life.. but I am very nervoous... dont know what they will ask me or how will be the process of interview? i know nothing... thinking that i completed my articleship trainig some time back, I dont understand (will they ask abt study knowledge or my past experience ??)  ..... Plz help...............:(

Replies (11)

 

Be simple and Practicle in your life .......!!!!!!!!!!!

you will pass All inteview ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will try to know About your knowledeg in practicle field and related to your Study and purpose of your Job ...........!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx Suresh... but inspite of that, I am still worried .... actually I need to relax first and then think of interview....

Don't be nervous, remember nothing good comes out of being nervous. Just try to be your normal self.

                                                                                   BEST OF LUCK

dont be nervous be confident

Originally posted by : D******

Thanx Suresh... but inspite of that, I am still worried .... actually I need to relax first and then think of interview....

 

No need to worried about...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

This is nothing but a chance to prove yourself in a Practicle field..!!!!!!!!!!

they will ask u questions on recent amendments so be fimiliar wid them ......  :))

No need to worry! Just be yourself ! It's always good to be oneself ! Whether it's victory or defeat, you alone will have it ! Absorb the basics & preserve them inside heart - not by-heart... !!! Have a good interview!!! ALL THE BEST ! :-)
Originally posted by : D******

Hey... People... I know this is not the time during our MOST IMPORTANT EXAM... but i need some suggestions for an INTERVIEW... within few days I have an interview in ERNST & YOUNG... it is not just another interview, it is the most important interview in students life.. but I am very nervoous... dont know what they will ask me or how will be the process of interview? i know nothing... thinking that i completed my articleship trainig some time back, I dont understand (will they ask abt study knowledge or my past experience ??)  ..... Plz help...............

Especially for E & Y, they usually check how much do u know about their firm i.e.about  E & Y. For this u must visit their site (www.ey.com/IN/en/Home) to know about the firm and its operational services and activities and learn seriously about them and try to cover evry section and options of the site.

I think they also take exam, for this i can't tell u but be confidence and show ur eagerness to join the firm even in ur oral or written test.

Best of luk ,


good to see u

gud luck

have a nice day

AFAIK.............be through with Excel shortcuts and all d best.

hey...thanx everyone for ur advice... and specially Abhinandan... i will definitely go through that site... just keeping my fingers crossed.. as tomorrow is D Day....

Is for EY Delhi or Mumbai?? Tax or Audit??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details