internationally transaction

sir I wanted to know about the taxes which I no need or need to pay if I got more than rs1000000per annum in my international e wallet like skrill, neteller and many more method and if I withdraw that funds to my local bank account what will happen in future does it create a problem for me
Replies (2)

The nature of credit always questionable.......

If you are ordinary resident, all the global income is taxable in India.......

Yes. From Skrill, Neteller to your Bank account is questionable in future. So better contact the Exchanger produce invoice then recive your fund into your Banking. Avoid complicated of incometax and other.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details