Easy Office

internal audit report

Page no : 2
(Guest)
I need a format of internal audit report with the help of Multi media of Power Point

(Guest)
sachin chopra

NARESH MUTHAIAH SUNTAN (CA ) (64 Points)
Replied 05 February 2008

send me to

CA Pattanayak (Internal Auditor) (840 Points)
Replied 11 February 2008

Hi Aravind. I was bit busy hence unable to send you the report. I will just do it today.
1 Like

TUSHAR BOSE (SERVICE) (55 Points)
Replied 13 February 2008

plz sendme a sample internal audit report of a pharma company

(Guest)
hai hello how r u

brij (CONSULTANT) (34 Points)
Replied 18 February 2008

Dear Sir Please send me one or two detailed internal audit reports.

Srinivas Sharma KN (Tax Consultant) (292 Points)
Replied 18 February 2008

Internal Audit report format depends on the scope of internal audit you are assigned. However, whatever the observations you have noted it is better you give in the following format: 1. Observation 2. Implication and 3. Recommendation This will be useful for the management to understand your observation and its implication correctly.

(Guest)
Can you send the internal audit report & formats for any construction company

(Guest)
Hi Arvindh, i have 3 internal audit reports of one well known pharmaceautical company ie. internal audit report for purchases, sales, production and sales budget etc. pls give me ur email id if u want those reports.i will then send it to u.

(Guest)
Hi chitra, i have 3 internal audit reports of one well known pharmaceautical company ie. internal audit report for purchases, sales, production and sales budget etc. pls give me ur email id if u want those reports.i will then send it to u.

CA Junaid (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 19 February 2008

there is no format for intrenal audit report format will depend on TOR with cilent u can check draft SIA on reporting issued by ICAI for general contents

(Guest)
PLEASE SENT CURRENT AUDIT REPORT FORMAT FOR COMPLIANCE AND PREVIOUS REPORTS

CA.Vinayak (Chartered Accountant) (54 Points)
Replied 20 February 2008

can any one plz send me a format of internal audit report for an software company

bala krishna g (student) (40 Points)
Replied 21 February 2008

(Name Of The Company) NON CONFORMANCE REPORET NC Report No. :________________ Date ____________ Name of Site / Department* Audited _________________________________________________ Name of Auditor(s) _______________________________________________________________ Name of Auditee(s) _______________________________________________________________ 1.0 Requirement of standard / established procedures along with clause reference 2.0 Major non- Conformance* / Minor Non- Conformance* / Observation*Signature of Auditee 3.0 Proposed Action Plan Target Date(i) Analysis of NC(ii) Correction(iii) Corrective Action Signature of Station/ TLM/ CAO Incharge/ HOD 4.0 Action taken to close Non- Conformance(i) Analysis of NC(ii) Correction(iii) Corrective ActionSignature of Station / TML/ CAO Incharge/ HOD 5.0 Review by the auditor(s) of Correction & Corrective actions taken by the auditee**Signature of Auditor *Strike out whichever is not applicable ** Indicate details of records/ evidence seen for closure of NC / observation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro