INTERESTING,

 

Few words which I experienced while attending lectures…

 

First day of my class…  

 

I was eagerly waiting for the lecture to start… and exactly by 6.15 am Auditing class started. His name is Vikas owsal (FCA). He came 5 mins late and asked all the students in the class to apologize him for coming late…  I was just shocked and I realized the importance of time….  

 

Then slowly our lectures relating to all other subjects started.

 

FIVE THINGS I NOTICED AND I HOPE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENING TO MANY CA STUDENTS.

 

1)      Decrease in Interest of students towards study

2)      Bunking classes during  break

3)      Not attending theoretical subjects classes

4)      Chating with friends through SMS

5)      Blaming lecturers for not understanding the concepts

 

Students attending lectures should not be like above.   

To get benefited students should be

1)      Attentive in the class

2)      Retain what they had learnt in class

3)      Should try to reproduce what they retained. By practicing

4)      Regularity. 100% involvement, a great will power. Should be there.

 What i am trying to say is please try to maintain the same enthusiasm u have at the begining to the end.......

Kind regards..

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (2)

Very nice..........

Absolutely true.....:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details